WHAT TO EXPECT
No matter who you are or where you've been, you're welcome here.
At Family Life, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
From the moment you walk up to the building you can expect…
A Warm Greeting
A heartfelt greeting is part of what makes a church a church. No matter what question you might have just ask. Our greeters are there to help you get settled and comfortable.
Hot Coffee / donuts
There’s nothing like the smell of good coffee (or tea) to warm you up. And of course donuts... come early and enjoy!
A casual atmosphere where friendships can form and relationships deepen. A place that is serious about joy, true joy, the kind of joy that comes from real connection with God and others.
Expect to be noticed. Expect people to say something like, “Hi, we haven’t met before, is this your first time?”. Expect for people to reach out to you in love.
We love music, all kinds of music. From hymns to even the occasional rap we use music to show our Lord how much we love and honor Him.
Our goal every Sunday is to lead people into Gods presence. We do not shy away from this nor do we apologize for inviting God into every one of our church services.
The Bible tells us to speak the truth in love. The Bible is God’s truth. At Family Life Church we seek to explore, understand and apply God’s truth to our lives at every level in a spirit of love. You will find a growing variety of resources to help you grow in God’s truth.
The details of the service
- The 10 am worship service lasts approximately 90 minutes (KidzLife program is offered at this service, along with pre-k and nursery care).
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Preaching and teaching from Lead Pastor Robert Nigro or a Family Life pastor.
- Casual dress or you can wear your Sunday best. Come as you are is our attitude, just come!
- You will see people from all ages and all nationalities.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.