Family Life In-Person Gathering Guidelines
What you can expect from us
Family Life will provide a safe environment for all of our attendees while following all suggested government and CDC guidelines by doing the following:
- We will implement CDC recommended cleaning standards, and all high volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized before services.
- We will provide hand-sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- We will NOT offer hospitality (food, beverages) or access to water fountains.
- We will not be providing child care or Kidz life at this time. But, we do have children’s activity packets for your children to utilize while sitting in church service with you
- We (staff and volunteers) will wear masks while serving.
What we ask of you
SIGN UP. (Register via the provided link)
Our Campuses have limited capacity to allow for social distancing. Planning for your arrival is vital to providing you with the best experience possible.
KEEP YOUR FAMILY TOGETHER.
Please meet up with your friends and family before arrival. Groups need to enter the Worship Center together, so please make sure everyone has arrived before you enter.
MAKE THE BEST CHOICE FOR OTHERS.
We want to be a church that honors one another above ourselves, so we will require everyone to wear a mask. Free masks will be available if you forgot yours at home :)
STAY HOME IF YOU’RE NOT WELL.
Please stay home if you aren’t feeling well or have health concerns. We’ll all need to work together to help keep each other safe, so please stay home and participate with us by attending Family Life Church Online
Stay Home if you:
- Had a fever in the past 14 days.
- Show any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Have been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.