Home Church Guide
HOW TO DO CHURCH AT HOME
Welcome to our Church Online Home Guide. Our Home Guide is to provide you with tips, best practices, and a discussion guide to make the most of your online experience. You can lead and pastor your home by creating healthy habits when you take part.
These ideas may vary depending on your home dynamic. This is meant to be a helpful guide so you can get the most out of your time at home. Prepare. Be a part and participate. Process.
BEFORE SERVICE: PREPARE
We offer one live worship experiences on YouTube and Facebook.
- 10AM PST
- Structure your Sunday to make sure that you are mentally and physically prepared to “have church” at home when service begins.
Join the 9:15AM – 9:45AM before church ZOOM Prayer call
- We believe that prayer is the best way to connect with God, prepare our hearts and minds and to magnify Gods presence. Be part of the prayer team that goes to God in prayer for every aspect each Sundays service.
To join the Sunday ZOOM 9:15am - 9:45 prayer text "Sunday Prayer" to 858-663-4170
Have a child between the ages of 2 -11? There’s something for them too!
- Plan out the time that works best for your children to view their KidzLife resources.
- Every week at 8am a new 'Sundays at Home' lesson is posted at TheParentCue.org/faith.
- It can also be found by following the Youtube channel 'Parent Cue' https://www.youtube.com/c/ParentCue
Send an invite! You can see someone’s life changed by a simple act- an invite!
- Share the time you are watching church online with friends. We always say “Share the link, Share the love” at FAMILY LIFE CHURCH.
- If you are comfortable with having a few people in your home, you can invite them to join with you in person. But please follow the CDC guidelines and the guidelines in your city and state.
Create a distraction-free environment.
- Set your phone aside or silence notifications.
- Have your Bible, notebook, and pen ready.
DURING SERVICE: PARTICIPATE
Engage, partner, interact, participate and be present. You will see what a life change it will be when you take the step to participate.
- Engage in worship: sing aloud, raise your hands, close your eyes, welcome God in your home and home or space. Set the atmosphere for what you want to receive from God through your online worship experience today.
- Partner: Give an offering. We believe that generosity is a part of our worship. When you give an offering you are sowing into God’s kingdom and what God is doing at Lighthouse. When you give, you partner with us and you’ll be blessed by the incredible things that God does not just in your life but in the lives of those touched by Lighthouse.
- Interact with the message: Open your bible, take notes and comment in the chat.
AFTER SERVICE: PROCESS
If you or someone with you decides to follow Jesus, take a moment to pray. Take some next steps by letting us know so we can follow up with you. Click on the “I have decided” link below.
- Share your experience with others in person, by text, by email, or on social media.
- Send in your prayer request or praise report. Link is provided below
- If you don’t have a church home… Fill out the connect card to get connected with us here at Family Life Church. We love to meet new people and to see how our church is touching lives… come on now! “connect card” link is below
HAVE AN INCREDIBLE SUNDAY! WE LOVE YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS OUR SERVICE TODAY.